POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Feb 1999 13:19:23
Message: <36D2F0FB.F35BD396@aol.com>
I will have, just have to do the trimming and further collection as time
goes by. And as time goes by there is apparently more and more trimming
in need. I wasn't going to keep the language barrier conversations
though, only the name/place comments. Should I keep all of the talk?
Meaning every reply content of all the "Where..." original?
I'm debating this inwardly right now.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV