POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:25:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Josh English
Date: 19 Feb 1999 18:24:50
Message: <36CDF3C9.7675BE78@spiritone.com>
Beleive me, that's nothing new. My last name is English. Just like the
language. I live in America and my father goes back 10 generations in America
and my mother's parents were born in England.

Taking all that into account... people still don't get MY last name right.
I've even had substitute teachers tell me that it couldn't be a last name.

And yes, people have mispronouced it. At that point I threaten to go back to
one the the early spelling (12th century, I think) : Ynglysshe

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom