POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Too many layers? : Solution? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:15:14 EDT (-0400)
  Solution?
From: Anthony Bennett
Date: 18 Feb 1999 22:29:21
Message: <36CCDBC6.AAE81B05@panama.phoenix.net>
Thanks for your code, Mr. Parker, but can't one control the ammount of times a
pigment warps? It just seems a bit extra tedious to have to modify the background
to cover the extra stars instead of just pasting them on top. Thanks, though, the
stars are much more within my understanding now. The previous ones were
plagerized from some tutorial. I never understood them.