POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : paralell lines and fisheyes : Re: paralell lines and fisheyes Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: paralell lines and fisheyes
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Feb 1999 17:33:47
Message: <36CC952C.90EB54DE@aol.com>
I see someone knows a bit of photography here.
I hadn't tried the "shear" you mention (does that work? I'll find out),
in fact I hadn't tried the offset parallel lens -- ie. create lens
object and translate off center of the camera look_at -- kind of thing
yet either. Will have to take a look and see how both these methods look
in POV-Ray. Aside from doing decimal direction perspective before like
John M. D., I haven't done too much camera play since most times I keep
to a usual look in a scene anyhow.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV