POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gimp... OffTopic : Gimp... OffTopic Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Gimp... OffTopic
From: Spider
Date: 17 Feb 1999 20:48:09
Message: <36CB7008.FE37150D@bahnhof.se>
Ok, I've used Gimp in a Linux system, once. I got caught on it.
Now, I browsed the web for some interesting things, and found this port
of GIMP for Win32.
My question is, has anyone here tried it? (I know this is offtopic, and
should probably be put into some other group on usenet, but, I don't
have the time or ability to read in so many groups. Sorry.)

Links :
http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/
http://www.iki.fi/tml/gimp/win32/

--