POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "Utah Teapot", POV model wanted : Re: "Utah Teapot", POV model wanted Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:13:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Utah Teapot", POV model wanted
From: Ken
Date: 17 Feb 1999 03:09:13
Message: <36CA78CC.75AA303F@pacbell.net>
Bob and Kelly Crispen wrote:

> Ken wrote:
>
> > John M. Dlugosz wrote:
> > >
> > > Anyone got a POV model for the classic "teapot" ?
> > >
> > > --John
> >
> > Should be in the included ditribution sample files. Look in
> > the pov subdirectory scenefiles/advanced/teapot/teapot.pov
>
> Just in case, here's another from a VRML file by Cindy Ballreich.
> You can never have too many teapots.
> --
> Bob & Kelly Crispen
> cri### [at] hiwaaynet
> "Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."
> -- Vice President Dan Quayle, 11/30/88

And I still say it's spelled "Potatoe" darnit !
  -- Vice President Dan Quayle, present time

With that same sentiment I would be remiss if I failed to mention that not
only is the classic "Utah Teapot" available with the standard Pov distribution,
there is yet another subdirectory in the same tree that has variations of the
classic "Utah Teapot". Your wait for this information will have been worth it
for the joy of the new discovery and I wish you all well.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net