POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:18:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Mark Palmquist
Date: 16 Feb 1999 17:53:56
Message: <36C9F745.1C091D82@earthlink.net>
Well Ken, I'm guessing irvine ior Coasta Mesa but could be wrong.  I used to live in
Murrieta and commute to Santa Monica (95 miles each way) got old REAL quick.  Moved to
San
Jose, the real center of the universe, at least according to some:)  Now commute 5
Miles.
And yes Ken I am a "wacky, propeller headed,  poindexter, pocket pen pouch carrying,
programmer type!  But I think I can get along with your unprogrammed personality.  I
too
use no stinking modeling programs.

I love POV and wish I could get by with less than my normal 4 hours of sleep.  Just
don't
have as much time to play with POV.  Other hobbies are Shooting, Archery, computer
games
(DELTA FORCE), pop music and photography. So Ken quit knocking programmers or we'll
stop
writing code and you will have to raytrace with pen and paper.....

did you catch the pov typo? :) decided to leave it in after reading it and laughing.