POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Psychomek
Date: 16 Feb 1999 17:22:10
Message: <36C9EF1A.70BEC08@cyberhighway.net>
Andrew Cocker wrote:

> Having only recently discovered this group, I'm curious as to where you're all from.
>
> Andy Cocker
>
> York, England.
>
> --------------------------
> and### [at] acockerfreeservecouk

My name is Jeremy Smith. I'm not a snob or any such thing....   and i am hopelessly
addicted to Moray and Povray!  (Although my lover thinks it is a waste of time *GASP*)
live in Gainesville Georgia, 40 miles North of Atlanta ('96 summer Olympics) I'm 21
yo,
interest include Povray (Obviously!), Music, Sci-fi/ Fantasy books, and RPGs....  as
far
as i can tell I'm the only one in the South eastern US on the NG...  but then i
haven't
read through all this thread.. :}

Psychomek