POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:17:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Spider
Date: 16 Feb 1999 15:37:33
Message: <36C9D5C2.BC0AE89F@bahnhof.se>
Stephen Lavedas wrote:

> > #declare life = rand(seed(42))*sqrt(-1);
> So what is this?? Life = the imaginary random version of the answer to
> life the universe and everything?  So life is an imaginary unreachable
> goal?
Yup... I still haven't found a place to download it. And POV hasn't done
it either.

So I just figured, taht with a true random generator(not a pseudo random
generator, as in POV), with the answer to it all as a seed, and then
returning an unexisting number, it would be prett ylikely to be life,
wouldn't it ?
I just have to render it... (haven't got any good results yet)

//Spider

--
#declare life = rand(seed(42))*sqrt(-1);