POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Math Stuff Help Needed - Please : Re: Math Stuff Help Needed - Please Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:29:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Math Stuff Help Needed - Please
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 16 Feb 1999 15:29:58
Message: <36C9D570.55AC00D4@virginia.edu>
Actually, sitting through what may have been THE most boring lecture I
have ever attended... And I have attended quite a few, I came to a
solution to your problem.  I have yet to implement it except on paper
since I have been extremely busy (though I can now claim the 7th fastest
ergometer score on my crew team since I covered 2000meters in 6:31.2
today after covering the same distance in 2.4 seconds more yesterday and
got perhaps that much sleep between them) So if you will forgive me, I
am going to nap, then go to a meeting, then lift, then do homework for
three classes and then tomorrow after my long day is over, I will
implement the code... The sad part is that it isn't so hard to
implement, but I just haven't sat down and typed it in (btw the radius
will and must be defined by the size of the box used...)

Steve
(of course in the time it took me to write this...)