POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : avi2mpg1 Conversion Utility : Re: Helloooo! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Helloooo!
From: Ken
Date: 16 Feb 1999 13:13:48
Message: <36C9B4FF.C4969B3A@pacbell.net>
Anthony Bennett wrote:

> Does anybody here remember that about a year ago I mentioned this
> utility, but the page was offline for about a week exactly on the date
> that I reported it, and nobody believed it existed since nobody got the
> idea of trying the site again?
>
> It does have a GUI if you look closely on the page it mentions that
> there is a gui program attachment. It is in plain view, people.
>
> (Sorry if this sounds a bit disgruntled. I didn't get much sleep last
> night.)

I didn't access the internet for the very first time until sometime in march
or april of last year. It then took a couple more months before I found this
news server. This would indicate that your announcement preceeded my arrival
by a sizable time period.

What does this mean to you and me ?

It means I have an excuse and there is nothing like a good excuse to deflect
any guilt that may be slung your way. :)

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net