POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : transparency gradient? : Re: transparency gradient? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: transparency gradient?
From: Lars W
Date: 16 Feb 1999 05:22:04
Message: <36C9471B.AB1B4B8D@snafu.de>
Hi

I think it the Ken Map would work better if you are not just fading from red to
transparent red.
Try to fade to transparent White.

I mean the following

color_map {
    [0 color rgbf <1,0,0,0>]
                ...                            <- i still don't know why it is
nesscesary to make multiple entrys ?
    [1 color rgbf <1,1,1,1>]
    }