POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : avi2mpg1 Conversion Utility : avi2mpg1 Conversion Utility Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  avi2mpg1 Conversion Utility
From: Ken
Date: 16 Feb 1999 04:17:35
Message: <36C93753.C43D384B@pacbell.net>
One of the most frequently asked qustions on this particular group
must surely be "does anyone know were I can find a utility that will
convert .avi animation files to .mpg animation files ?"

The answer is finaly yes, Ken knows where to find one.

At long last I have tracked down one such utility and best of all
there are no registraion fees required for it's use.

So what are you all waiting for ? Go and get it !

http://www.mnsi.net/~jschlic1/

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net