POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 15 Feb 1999 17:17:02
Message: <36C89CF9.735109E3@virginia.edu>
I am one of those propeller headed poindexter's Ken is talking about
(wasn't there that "Mr. Tyler" era a few weeks back?) who likes to
indent (apparently in a cockeyed fashion, though I must admit that
charge carries some weight...) but Ken let's me hang around because
sometimes I help him with his math, or create generally useless but neat
looking functions.  Oh...I'm currently at College going to the
University of Virginia which is located in Charlottesville, VA about 50
minutes from the capital Richmond, or 2 hours from my home in
Centreville (part of what is called NoVa or Northern Virginia).

Steve