POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Ken
Date: 15 Feb 1999 16:35:42
Message: <36C892D8.9F2621F2@pacbell.net>
Andrew Cocker wrote:

> Having only recently discovered this group, I'm curious as to where you're all from.
>
> Andy Cocker
>
> York, England.

Hello Andy Cocker from York, England.

  First off, I am a Pov snob. I don't use no stinking modeling program
to create my scenes and I don't indent my scene files like them wacky,
propeller headed, Poindexter, pocket pen pouch carrying, programmer types.

  So with that over with let me introduce myself...

  I am simply referred to around here as Ken and this suits me just fine.
I live on the west coast of North America, the state of California,
approximatly 50 miles (80.45km) south of HollyWood, approximatly 80 miles
(128.72km) north of the Mexico border, and just 10 minutes away from the
original Disneyland, home of Mickey Mouse. I'm also 10 minutes away from
some of the best beaches anywhere in the US and I live smack in the middle
of a high technology, electronics development, and manufacturing region.
It's not paridise but it sure ain't lovely downtown Bagdad either.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net