POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Math Stuff Help Needed - Please : Re: Math Stuff Help Needed - Please Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Math Stuff Help Needed - Please
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Feb 1999 05:44:17
Message: <36C7FA59.379EC20D@aol.com>
This is the first I've realized what all the huff was about, this
"indentation", or lack thereof.
Egad, I am also appalled. I can't stand not to move incrementally right
as I move through a definition, although I do tend to start back
leftward if it makes it look better. Aesthetics can be under-rated. I go
for grace.
Oops, now I'm making myself sick...
Your right about the example, compact. But if anything, for POVs sake
use separate lines at least!

//END of rant 'n' rave.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe