POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : quick tutorial : Re: quick tutorial Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:34:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: quick tutorial
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 11 Feb 1999 02:03:19
Message: <36C28099.18663989@aol.com>
Phil gets an "A" for effort.
There are INI files already in your POV-Ray\renderer folder too.
The basic idea, if you have P-R 3.1 for Windows version anyhow, is to
click on the "Ini" button and then Browse to where your INI files are,
you can then do as Phil says. You can make any number of these with
various properties to use in conjunction with your render; use Edit in
the same dialog to make changes to these files.
If you have DOS or ? check out command line syntax used for doing the
same thing with DEF files as well. The Help covers this.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV