POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : loss of black in reflections : Re: loss of black in reflections Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: loss of black in reflections
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 9 Feb 1999 13:45:41
Message: <36C0821C.34DB072A@aol.com>
Yes, I realize the diffusion factor and all (reflection <vector>), it
was the intent to see how the fading occurs for some basic pigments. I
simply used default values while testing this multiple reflection stuff.
The example remains similar concerning how rgb 0 does not fade object
reflections and rgb 1 does most, despite other finish properties.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob