POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spotlight through the bedsheets. : Re: Spotlight through the bedsheets. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:25:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spotlight through the bedsheets.
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 8 Feb 1999 22:31:27
Message: <36BFAC5F.BEDFE884@Kopp.com>
Are you talking about a light on one side of the sheet illuminating the
the opposite side (the sheet is between you and the light, and you can
see light on the sheet)?  If this is what you want, try using a bezier
patch or a mesh of smooth triangles.  With these objects, light illuminates
both sides of the object.

-Nathan