POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVLAB/POV-Ray/Raytracing news : POVLAB/POV-Ray/Raytracing news Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  POVLAB/POV-Ray/Raytracing news
From: Denis Olivier
Date: 8 Feb 1999 06:58:47
Message: <36BED176.2A0AE948@povlab.org>
POVLAB/POV-Ray/Raytracing news
------------------------------
Hello,

Some new from the POVLAB site.

You will find the new monthly picture called "THE GARDEN" by Marco
Semprini. A wonderfull composition, you must see it.

The POVLAB source code has been released, but no new for
now concerning a version under another platform.
I hope that some guys have begun to test them and adapt them around.

The POVLAB site support the new POV-Ray mailing list, where you will
find users that code, produce images and scripts, technics and tips
onto POV-Ray rendering system and how to build pictures.
Please send some words to your friend about it, we need to be more
and more to share usefull informations about POV-Ray.

The raytraced mailing list is always here, I invite you to subscribe
too and post in your last creations, several guys will comment your job
and you will find here a great source of inspiration.

Have a great day.

--
Denis Olivier