POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spotlight through the bedsheets. : Re: Is it that bad? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is it that bad?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Feb 1999 04:15:53
Message: <36BEAB26.7C8B49C9@aol.com>
This is rather hilarious and enlightening.
I often encounter people in the offline world who would only have made
out that word "art" there; I know, hard to believe isn't that. But
seeing that was a chat me-thinks there could have even been an ignorance
of that word as well. Maybe the person thought it was "fart" or
something typo'd. (never fear, read between the lines here and you'll
see I'm making fun of "chatter".
In answer to your question, from my point of view, you better not be or
we're all in trouble! LOL

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob