POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How do I work with text? : Re: How do I work with text? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do I work with text?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Feb 1999 23:23:36
Message: <36BE66A5.2C9F63D2@aol.com>
Search for a text positioner in the povray.binaries.utilities uploaded
there several months ago. There's something that does at least locate a
user defined text string at a corner of the image being rendered. Not
sure of keeping its place (and face forward) for animations but I think
either it does or someone updated it to do so. No harm in looking.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob