POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray 3.1 for Windows editor bug : Re: POV-Ray 3.1 for Windows editor bug Server Time
28 Sep 2024 10:59:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.1 for Windows editor bug
From: Spider
Date: 7 Feb 1999 09:24:28
Message: <36BD239E.3089BF46@bahnhof.se>
Peter Popov wrote:

> Has anyone encountered the following problem: when a selection is cut
> into the clipboard and has not been pasted yet, using ctrl-y to delete
> a line clears the clipboard contents.Please tell me if it's replicable
> so that I can send an official bug report.
>
> Peter
Another thing..
Since I'm also pretty used to the Borland(inprise) systems, I try
ctrl+delete to delete a line. Yes, I know, let go off ctrl, but when
working, it fits out of habit.

ctrl+delete takes parts off the next line too.

Mark a line in the middle, with a line under, press ctrl+del and whoppa,
part of the line beneath was killed.

//Spider