POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POV-Ray 3.1 for Windows editor bug : Re: POV-Ray 3.1 for Windows editor bug Server Time
28 Jun 2024 02:27:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.1 for Windows editor bug
From: Ken
Date: 6 Feb 1999 23:03:57
Message: <36BD1066.DB6DD20E@pacbell.net>
Peter Popov wrote:

> >In conclusion this is not a bug it is a feature.
>
> Well, shift-del is the 'cut' key in Borland interfaces (that's where
> I've seen it). ctrl-y is used there two, but it does not cut a line
> but deletes it.  Also, the clipboard in Borland and Turbo Pascal and
> C++ is not erased upon copying or cutting operation, but is like a
> file in which things are pasted, so you can open it and copy from it
> something you've used two hours ago. The point is, if you've seen this
> ctrl-y problem in M$ Edit, it is because M$ can't even copy something
> buglessly. That's my 34 lv.
>
> Peter

Yep !

And some people like IBM compatible pc's while some like Mac's.
And some people prefer Windows while others swear by UNIX.
And some people prefer eating gourmet food while others eat dog biscuits.

So who we gotta kill before we get some consistancy around here anyway ?

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet