POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: UniPatch source updated : ANNOUNCE: UniPatch source updated Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: UniPatch source updated
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 6 Feb 1999 04:51:23
Message: <36BC114A.F0507704@geocities.com>
I've updated the source for the Unicode patch a little. It now allows
for specifying one of a few encodings. This should make things a little
easier to use it

By the way, this gives access to all the upper 128 glyphs for Mac Roman,
Windows 1252 and ISO-8859-1 in a platform-independent way.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/4453/unipatch/

(I guess as soon as the new sources hit the net, I'll have to update
again)