POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : hypothetical question... : Re: hypothetical question... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:23:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hypothetical question...
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 3 Feb 1999 23:15:51
Message: <36B91F09.F03DFB37@virginia.edu>
They've created some gates...not computers, but I believe the NOT
operation, and I think they were close to both AND and OR when I last
checked (could have gotten them by now) So it is only a matter of
time... Every indication is that there is no physical or theoretical
barrier to quantum computers, it will just take time.  I GUESS I can
wait.

Steve