POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : hypothetical question... : Re: hypothetical question... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hypothetical question...
From: Spider
Date: 3 Feb 1999 17:11:21
Message: <36B8C862.209E38CB@bahnhof.se>
What I've read points at the fact that a biological computer would
increase its efficiency by each "generation" and thus, in a short range
thing(addition, and so on) would loose, but in a longer term equation
would gain on the quantum computer. (count all decimals to pi, the
gemoetrical sum of 1 to sqrt(-1) and so on... (yes, I know that neither
of them are possible, but, whatta heck :-) )

//Spider