POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.1d : Re: POV-Ray 3.1d Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.1d
From: Ken
Date: 3 Feb 1999 00:50:45
Message: <36B7E395.C7ED6C7E@pacbell.net>
Peter Popov wrote:

> In povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions Alan Kong mentions a
> certain POV-Ray 3.1d. It's not on the site so it's not public yet, but
> any ideas about it? I haven't heard anything about it in the groups
> but then again, I no longer read all messages. Can anybody enlighted
> me?
>
> Peter

If you look at the announcement closely you sill see that is is
a bug fix version of v3.1. The list of corrected bugs is listed
and what effect they were having. I presume that once the users
at compuserve get through beta testing it it will be distributed
publicaly through usenet. Shouldn't be too long from now.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet