POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : soft text : soft text Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:18:33 EDT (-0400)
  soft text
From: Remco de Korte
Date: 2 Feb 1999 22:04:13
Message: <36B7BB37.E65E8ACE@xs4all.nl>
For those who are interested in using 3D-text:
I've made a simple, rude tool that creates soft text-objects. You type in some
text, press the button and out comes an include-file with the code. It takes a
while to parse, but perhaps you can use it as a starting-point.
It's Windows95/98 only, sorry for the other OSsies.
You can download it at http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/zip/softtext.zip
If you have any comments please let me know. Perhaps I'll even change it around
a bit (initially I wrote the thing for my own use).

Regards,

Remco

(I'll post an example in the binaries-group)