POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : hypothetical question... : Re: hypothetical question... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hypothetical question...
From: Spider
Date: 2 Feb 1999 19:23:03
Message: <36B795C6.4173C8B4@bahnhof.se>
Remco de Korte wrote:

> POVraytraced images are overkill for actionbased games, I guess. You'd only
> notice in the screenshots. Realism is one thing FX is another. That's what you
> want in action-games and -movies and such.
> My 2p

This is exactly what John C. (hallowed be his name) states in his .plan
files, and therefore has abandoned the 1st player single games that only
are played three times(Novice -> getting used to it; hard -> making it;
hard->finding the secrets)
Soo, back for the multiplayer, where the art will be viewed several
times, and he can do the thing he does best. A great game that people
will play _many_ times, and therefore get their value back, in time
wasted ;-)

//Spider