POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : hypothetical question... : Re: hypothetical question... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hypothetical question...
From: Kyle
Date: 2 Feb 1999 15:42:02
Message: <36B76321.FE8B62EB@geocities.com>
Oh, I know raytracing wasn't intended for that, but if we had the
computing power for it to be possible, why not do it?  It'd be much more
realistic looking than anything else that I can imagine.  I was just
wondering how much computing power that would be.
	For Effects, I'd say... Antialiasing .3 and Atmosphere,Radiosity,media
= yes
Anyone have a clue?
		Kyle