POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : question to the Gurus : Re: question to the Gurus Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: question to the Gurus
From: Josh English
Date: 2 Feb 1999 11:23:45
Message: <36B72789.B776592B@spiritone.com>
Like I've posted elsewhere... a 'segment' according to geometry has a length,
but no width or height. This cannot be created in POV-Ray, since everything
is in 3d in some way. I assume that this is what he is referring to, but
that's an opinion of an ex- high school math tutor.

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom