POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stats Dos/Win : Re: Stats Dos/Win Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stats Dos/Win
From: Spider
Date: 2 Feb 1999 11:26:09
Message: <36B725FE.342CE1C7@bahnhof.se>
I won't argue with your view of the world. But my definition of a plane,
that I got from my algebra classes is that it has no 3D definition, it
is 2D, and therefor shouldn't have inside or outside. It took some time
before I oculd understand why and how the thing had it in pov. now I
know(csg and so on.) but before that. Why the HECK does it think I'm
INSIDE it, it HAS no inside, it CAN'T, it's 2D !!! *smile*
Welcome to the world of pov.

As your thoughts of the other things, i'll meditate on it :-)
//Spider