POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Real time annimation Questiom : Re: Real time annimation Questiom Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real time annimation Questiom
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Feb 1999 17:32:51
Message: <36B62B7C.5D91160C@aol.com>
Interesting concept. I wish I knew how to do the file in/out but I
haven't learned it yet.
Getting the system time is childs play though. A batch file would simply
be invoked which has Time [enter] and/or Date [enter] in it redirecting
output to a text file but it needs to have the comma format for POV to
read it in. Don't know exactly how you'd go about that.
I'd have to look up the command-line syntax for the enter key, but like
Stephen said you can find out easily enough at such places.
Considering the need for a reformatted text, afraid you're going to have
to do more than batch file it.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob