POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stats Dos/Win : Re: Stats Dos/Win Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:11:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stats Dos/Win
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Feb 1999 17:21:20
Message: <36B628CA.3A19DC2F@aol.com>
Like they say, that *little* grows when doing long renders.
Btw, I've seen an average 8% difference on this 233MMX 32Meg SDRAM (now
64) but haven't done any DOS renders since).
POVpro, the dos "speed-optimized" version of POV-Ray 3, was usually 20
to 40 percent faster, depending on the scene.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob