POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV desktop scheme project? : Re: POV desktop scheme project? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:19:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV desktop scheme project?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Feb 1999 16:53:30
Message: <36B62240.F8E31472@aol.com>
Interested, just not sure of a collaborated effort on my part. I'm not
good with such things.
I've heard (watch the play on words hear) mention of something before
about having sounds in POV-Ray other than the *beep*; you know, for
other actions too.
Heck as long as disk thrashing is not one of them the POV-Theme for
Windows Desktop with sounds would be good. But I don't think anyone has
come up with anything or we may have heard (oops! again...). Hey, maybe
various ways people saying "pov" could make for a few wav files (willing
to bet that too was said). Okay, forget I said that.
Only thing I've done even similar to this is sketch out a GUI of
POV-Ray, just to play with the idea of a different look and feel to
using it. Kind of dreaming more like.
Enough said, a vote cast anyway: aye! Good idea.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
=Bob