POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stats Dos/Win : Re: Stats Dos/Win Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stats Dos/Win
From: Spider
Date: 31 Jan 1999 18:32:43
Message: <36B4E6FE.84F4CE87@bahnhof.se>
Not much was compared to my first test run.
I had draw vistas on, and there happened to be a a 4 min change in parse
then, because of the caption update bug in the render window. That
difference was far more tahn I had appreciated.

And, I agree with you for finals, but i had still expected windows to
make it slower than this. Oh, came to think of it now, Pov dind't run at
full priority at the time either...
//Spider