POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : refraction / caustics? : Re: refraction / caustics? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: refraction / caustics?
From: Mike
Date: 31 Jan 1999 00:18:54
Message: <36B3E6F8.A027698A@aol.com>
I've tested the reflective caustics using bouncers...dog slow but it
works.  I couldn't imagine how to test refractive caustics since the
docs include nothing about it, plus I caught a thread on making faked
caustics using shaders on c.g.r.r (the other one), and Larry had said it
can't be done in BMRT without him changing some things and it wouldn't
be worth the trouble.

-Mike