POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: a little game : Re: a little game - HELP!!! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:10:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a little game - HELP!!!
From: Josh English
Date: 30 Jan 1999 15:13:03
Message: <36B368C2.7AD9657@spiritone.com>
My newsreader states that the original message was posted on 4/7/99 at 1:06
AM... I think that's the problem. David, is your computer time set correctly?

As a side... Since this date is in the future and is expired.. I wonder if that
will be the "horrendous crash" of the "Y2K" bug
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom