POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : USER DOCUMENTATION PROJECT : Re: USER DOCUMENTATION PROJECT [ PLEASE READ ] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: USER DOCUMENTATION PROJECT [ PLEASE READ ]
From: Ken
Date: 30 Jan 1999 06:14:43
Message: <36B2E985.ED04174E@pacbell.net>
I must agree. If you are familiar with the Pov v2.2 docs you can
see areas of the v3.0x docs that have not changed one word.
The explanations were as good then as they are (or are not) now.
I must admit though that once I learned how to use the 3.0x docs,
with the context sensitive help, it was a real joy to use and
seriously speed up the access time to the right information.
I'm still a little taken aback at the new Doc's format but life
goes on.

Ken

--
Ken Tyler