POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: Unicode support patch for POV-ray : ANNOUNCE: Unicode support patch for POV-ray Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:07:17 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: Unicode support patch for POV-ray
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 30 Jan 1999 02:36:11
Message: <36B2B708.D7FD50B1@geocities.com>
I've just got an initial cut done on a patch to give POV-Ray Unicode
support.

You can view a sample, and download the patch from my page at

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/4453/

Note: at the moment it's a source patch only. I'm going to try for maybe
a Windows
binary myself, but for other versions someone else will need to compile.