POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : USER DOCUMENTATION PROJECT : Re: USER DOCUMENTATION PROJECT [ PLEASE READ ] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:14:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: USER DOCUMENTATION PROJECT [ PLEASE READ ]
From: Spider
Date: 29 Jan 1999 22:06:14
Message: <36B27605.79D78D94@bahnhof.se>
hehe, am I the only one who took a look at the jibberish in the file, gave up, and
opened
te example files in a normal text-editor, trying to find out what was what ?
Well, once that was passed, I had the basics on it, I went into the doc's and read all
of
the things I had caught, learning the tips and trix on the way :-)

//Spider