POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : USER DOCUMENTATION PROJECT : Re: USER DOCUMENTATION PROJECT [ PLEASE READ ] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: USER DOCUMENTATION PROJECT [ PLEASE READ ]
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 29 Jan 1999 20:24:14
Message: <36B25F4C.14A92C61@flash.net>
When I first downloaded POV, I got to the bicubic patch section of the tutorial,
was utterly and totally confused, put it aside and let it sit idle for around
6 months..... I almost purged it from my system until I entered IRTC
with Ray Dream Studio and received several comments that I should have
used POV-Ray instead.  So instead of following tutorials, I tried
to reproduce my Ray Dream Studio image in POV by using the reference section,
realized how elegent and simple it was, and became hooked.  But the tutorial
almost lost me..... I came very close to uninstalling it from my disk.

Dan

--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/