POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cylinder lights. : Re: Cylinder lights. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:18:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cylinder lights.
From: Josh English
Date: 29 Jan 1999 19:23:48
Message: <36B251FC.BE511B32@spiritone.com>
Well, a cylinder light is simply a spotlight constrained by a cylinder, instead of
a cone like regualt spotlights... and the docs do suggest that they make good
lasers... what I don't understand,and hopefully some one can explain it... is how
does POV-Ray determine the size of the cylinder that constrains the light?

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom