POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : USER DOCUMENTATION PROJECT : Re: USER DOCUMENTATION PROJECT [ PLEASE READ ] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:14:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: USER DOCUMENTATION PROJECT [ PLEASE READ ]
From: Spider
Date: 29 Jan 1999 12:33:24
Message: <36B1EFC2.CE93E761@bahnhof.se>
hey, now this is great..
I can't apply as coordinator, because of my current way of life, i'd _really_ suck at
it.
(I generally suck on everything that needs a long term dediaction and work...)

as for the system, a web-based data-base??
Someone makes a list over what is needed...(Coordinatoooooor....) and then put that
online, linking to a cgi for data-transfer, then those who feel FORCED to do it, write
some part and upload it...

Well, it's impractical, it cuts off some of the "flow" feeling of writing a
tutorial...
But, It's an idea...

//Spider