POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : USER DOCUMENTATION PROJECT : UDP Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  UDP
From: Anthony Bennett
Date: 28 Jan 1999 22:28:50
Message: <36B12C0E.1DD22FFA@panama.phoenix.net>
> Wise decision !

Thanks. =) Though, a book would still be a good thing.

> Pins is snip spelled backwards :)

Very funny. =)

> You have some valid ideas.

Yes!

>   My concern right now is who is going to coordinate this effort ?

I know I'm not qualified. And you don't want to do it. I have noticed Twyst is very
busy. I don't know who could do it.

> Is this a project that even has a life right now ?

Definitely. Even if only you and I are interested. How about we do it? (Yeah,
right).

>   I am also unsure if the pov team even knows of the discussions
> that have taken place so far. They cannot grant permission for
> a project like this without first knowing about it.

How can we contact them? I haven't even gotten them to answer my e-mails. =(