POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CALIMAX Modeler : Re: CALIMAX Modeler Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CALIMAX Modeler
From: Spider
Date: 27 Jan 1999 21:14:25
Message: <36AFC6EE.3FEC7EDD@bahnhof.se>
Stephen Lavedas wrote:

> > I like pov.. But then, I see myself as a pov coder, not artist...
> >
> > //Spider
>
> Recently I've felt this way too... not making scenes... making functions
> and such... and I do have an idea for the newest competition, but I just
> haven't felt like tackling it because I can't do the whole thing with a
> loop.
Hehe

I have an idea, I've been trying to create it, but... Well.. I've made ten new more or
less useful macro's, done almost anything a HF can do, made some very spectacular
textures, learnt more about grass/flowers and trees than I want to, made special
programs
for creating them, even... But so far, I only have four cylinders and a sky... I think
I'll run out of time soon.... *smile*

//Spider