POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Little improvements to the VFAQ page : Re: Little improvements to the VFAQ page Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:14:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Little improvements to the VFAQ page
From: Ken
Date: 25 Jan 1999 18:29:36
Message: <36ACFE51.B10DA3B@pacbell.net>
Marc Schimmler wrote:

> Ken wrote:
> >
> > I just sent the author of the page an email. If I hear anything back
> > from him I'll let you know.

Ok here's the scoop ===>

Hi

Sorry, I've taken the page down for the moment. I was planning to rewrite it
from scratch with much better Internet support, including support for
firewalled networks, but there didn't seem to be much interest in it so I've
made it a much lower priority for the moment. I'd forgotten to put a page up
in its place to let people know what was going on.

When I get around to doing it, the new URL will be:

  http://www.cus.umist.ac.uk/~ivarch/linux/distpov/

This probably won't be active for at least a month, though.

Thanks for getting in touch.

-Andrew

--
Ken Tyler