POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Reflection vectors ? : Re: Reflection vectors ? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:19:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reflection vectors ?
From: Ken
Date: 25 Jan 1999 03:36:10
Message: <36AC2CEE.5F9056E3@pacbell.net>
Mike wrote:

> OK, I'll bite...I bet I'll miss some of the new ones:
>
> agate [agate_turb]
> bozo
> bumps
> dents
> crackle
> granite
> marble
> wood
> hmm...
> leopard
> spotted (same as bozo?)
> hexegon
> checker
> quilted
> spiral1
> spiral2
> ripples
> radial
> waves
> gradient <x, y, z>
> spherical_wave
> box_wave
> cylinder_wave ?
> ramp_wave
>
> Not sure if I got the wave forms confused with patterns types toward the
> end there.  How did I do?
>
> -Mike
>
> Ken wrote:
>
> > Can you without
> > looking right now type every possible pigment pattern type ? I did it
> > once to test myself about three months ago. I missed only two. One
> > of which I didn't know exsisted (new for 3.1).

  Patterns List:
  Agate      Average    Boxed          Bozo         Brick       Bumps
  Checker    Crackle    Cylindrical    Dents        Gradient    Granite
  Hexagon    Leopard    Mandel         Marble       Onion       Planar
  Quilted    Radial     Ripples        Spherical    Spiral1     Spiral2
  Spotted    Waves      Wood           Wrinkles

You missed wrinkles, onion, brick, mandle, hexagon, average, and ...

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet