POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Unofficial POV-Ray for Linux updated to 3.1a : Unofficial POV-Ray for Linux updated to 3.1a Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:07:23 EDT (-0400)
  Unofficial POV-Ray for Linux updated to 3.1a
From: Mark Gordon
Date: 25 Jan 1999 03:02:59
Message: <36AC280B.28D04504@mailbag.com>
I've finally gotten around to updating my unofficial POV-Ray for Linux
from 3.1 to 3.1a.  I've tested it rather thoroughly, and it seems to
work fine.  Some report difficulty in downloading; I have downloaded and
decompressed it myself with no problems, but I'm not so many hops from
my home page as some.  As an alternative, I've split my release into
100-kb pieces that should be easier to download.

This is all available at
http://www.mailbag.com/users/mtgordon/povray.html (or through links from
that page).

If you have any problems, let me know.